19:30 Get-together and dinner
Wednesday, 19 October 2022
09:45 – 11:00
Session 1 – The DMA and DSA – a panel discussion on Digital Europe
- What do the DMA and DSA cover?
- Who are “gatekeepers”? How will this impact digital companies?
- What are the proposed legislations lacking? How could this be remedied?
11:00 – 11:30 Coffee break
11:30 – 13:00
Session 2 – Data-driven business models –
new challenges for legal departments
- Ensuring GDPR compliance in an ever increasing volume of data collection
- A legal perspective of the data collection habits of European companies
13:00 – 14:00 Lunch break
14:00 – 15:30
Session 3 – The journey of digitalisation for legal departments
- The challenges and lessons learned in implementing correct tools and processes for your legal team
- Adopting corporate-wide solutions for a legal team in multinational companies
- How do lawyers use digital solutions? The impact of COVID-19 in changing habits for company lawyers
15:30 – 16:00 Coffee break
16:00 – 17:30
Session 4 – Disruption through ESG and international crisis
- The evolving role of company lawyers through addressing sustainability and volatility in environmental and cultural concerns
- An overview of the current status of climate policy and notable litigations across Europe
- Where is environmental policy heading? A timeline on the changes ahead.