Exclusive invite-only event
23 March 2021
How To Create and Manage a Digital Legal Strategy Addressing Your Specific Needs
Legal departments are in the middle of the digital transformation. Though the changes have been noticeable for the last decade, the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic proved something previously unfathomable to lawyers – legal work can efficiently be done remotely on a large scale. The acceleration that has overtaken the legal industry shows no signage of stopping and the possibilities for upgrading legal toolkits now seem endless.
This also means that digital strategies have been thrust into the forefront for legal teams. Our roundtable discussion will focus on challenges and success stories in creating a tailor-made digital legal strategy and will elaborate on how to manage that strategy. The goal is to provide a guideline based on experience, especially in the following aspects:
• What does a Digital Legal Strategy look like and what steps are needed during set-up?
• What should a Digital Legal Strategy focus on and how can it be structured?
• How can a Digital Strategy be deployed in international Legal Departments?
• Which KPIs can be used, to measure the success of a Digital Strategy?
• What role should Legal Tech have in a digital legal strategy versus other tools used in the company?
Head of Legal Automation
Marcus M. Schmitt
Deloitte Legal Central Europe
The components used during the roundtable will be accessible below, together other helpful information about robotic process automation (RPA) and its benefits for in-house legal teams.
The components used during the roundtable will be accessible below after the session, together with the contact information of the speakers, should you wish to contact them in the future. In addition, please find two recent in-depth reports on the status of M&A activities in Europe.
Presentation: European M&A Outlook 2020
1. Storms brewing: European M&A Outlook 2019
2. CMS European M&A Study 2020
EUROPEAN M&A OUTLOOK 2020