20 Oct Deutscher Syndikusanwaltstag 2015 (Berlin)
The Arbeitsgemeinschaft Syndikusanwälte of the DAV is organizing its annual conference on Company Law in practice, “Deutscher Syndikusanwaltstag” on 5 and 6 November 2015 in Berlin.
This conference is a significant forum on Company Law and the ongoing discussion about new legislation clarifying the status of the In-House Counsel.
In addition there is a wide range of topics relevant to legal departments such as:
• TTIP and Investor-to-State dispute settlements
• Cross border litigation
• Intellectual Property
• Competition law
• Cyberwar, Cybercrime – to dos for the legal department
• corporate and group financing
• E-justice in the legal department
• right to strike, tariff unity and minimum wages
• Implications of a quota of women on the company
The formal dinner taking place in the evening at the Humboldt Carré on Gendarmenmarkt presents a great opportunity to meet old and new colleagues from companies all over Germany!
The conference takes place at Sheraton Berlin Grand Hotel Esplanade.
More information and the online registration are available online: http://www.syndikusanwaelte.de/syndikusanwaltstag